On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:04:15 +0200, Peter Rosa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
to the spamassassin-talk mailing list:
 > 2. retrieve the sender domain from Form: header

What do you hope to gain by this? It is trivial to forge and usually
does not have any connection to the actual sender of the spam.

See also separate reply in private mail.

/* era */

--
The email address era     the contact information   Just for kicks, imagine
at iki dot fi is heavily  link on my home page at   what it's like to get