Hi everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions on how to reduce the side-effects of
spammers using a real person's email address as From: address. Let me
explain the issue:

One of our customers is receiving approximately 1000 bounce messages per
day for emails he didn't send. Spammers are using his address in the
mail envelope and From: header to redirect any bounces to his address.
Why they have chosen his address is unknown to me, but it does seem
quite hopeless to change that now.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to solve the issue or to reduce the
amount of spam-bounces this user sees. The tools at my disposal are
SpamAssassin and Sieve filters. And, if it comes to that, a lawyer.

Thanks in advance!
--
Fabian Fagerholm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>