At 03:56 PM 10/29/03 +0000, you wrote:
Since I upgraded I get mail from cron with numerous errors of this
form in it.

Insecure dependency in link while running with -T switch at /usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/NoMailAudit.pm line 452, <STDIN> line 136.

Razor requires a source-code patch to work with SA 2.60. The patch is included in the SA tarball.

The basic problem is that for security reasons SA decided to enable taint checking, unfortunately, razor isn't taint-safe out-of-the box. Fortunately a small patch that makes a few small changes makes it taint-safe..

Hopefuly this gets integrated into the next release of razor, but as of 2.36, it needs a patch.