At 07:17 AM 10/30/03 -0500, Colin A. Bartlett wrote:
 I've mined
Google and the archives. I've found some references to converting Outlook
files to mbox format. That would work I believe except that the messages I
want are really attached to those in my Outlook. Anyone know of a tool or
method of generating an mbox or other file from my Outlook messages for use
in checking rules and such?

As someone else suggested, you can use the outlook converter to get to mbox format.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ol2mbox

From there, you should be able to get the original message by cranking them through spamassassin -d.

You might need to split the mbox into single files first.. I'm not sure if spamassassin takes mbox input directly or not.. I think it will however... if it doesn't there's a tool in the SA tarball called mboxsplit that might help you out there..