In addition to the Popcorn/Backhair rules chris mentioned, also look for a
rawbody rule to catch the *invisible* text:

My rule looks like:

describe MY_RBDY_INVSTXT    MY: Invisible text color
rawbody  MY_RBDY_INVSTXT    /<font\s?.*
color=("?\#?FFFFF[0-9A-F]"?|"?white"?).*>/i
score    MY_RBDY_INVSTXT    2.0

I know Outlook is going to wrap the rawbody line above.  Each line can not
wrap.

--Larry