At 07:56 PM 10/30/2003, Jeremy Hein wrote:
Is there anyway to have spamassasin check for this kind of HTML garbage.
If so, I could get rid of nearly all my spam.

it already does catch some of these things..... check out the OBFUSCATING_COMMENT rule.

However, those rules look for a HTML comment inserted into the middle of a word.. not surrounded by proper spacing.