Hello all,

Other than injecting something into the headers to make it look like the MUA
was Mozilla, what else might trip this rule?  We've had more than a few
occasions where we've crossed a threshold because of this rule.  Hitting a
2.7 point rule when the default threshold is only 5 is extremely frustrating
when you don't know why it is happening.

I have seared the SA-Talk archives but the only information there seems to
speak as to why the rule was included in the first place.  Any help in
understanding what is going on would be most appreciated.

For what it's worth, there is nothing in the headers of any of the emails
we've had tagged that even mentioned Mozilla in the headers.

Regards,

Regards,
Robert Kropiewnicki