just got a spam that SA 2.55 not only didn't catch, but specifically let
through because of whitelisting. I don't have a manual whitelist that
matches this message, but I do have auto-whitelist turned on.

Is there a way to parse the auto whitelist files and see what's in them?
I'm concerned that someone's found a way to externally manipulate them
via auto-whitelist or bayes.

thanks,
--
Jack Coates, Lyris Technologies Applications Engineer
510-549-4350 x148, [EMAIL PROTECTED]