I noticed something last night regarding this certain spam, the unsub IP is
the same for all! I noticed my evilrules was hitting on 203.197.204.157. Did
a quick search:

This has ALL the makings of a spamhost. The main page is just a image for,
"Cris inc. - mail worldwide." which would be odd since the site is in India!
Whois info at end of this message.

I would say pretty much everyone can block that IP at the firewall if they
wanted to. I'm thinking on blocking the whole /16 block, as we don't do
business with India.

I did not contact the ISP. They are likely spammer friendly.

inetnum:      203.197.0.0 - 203.197.255.255
netname:      VSNL-IN
descr:        Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd - India.
descr:        Videsh Sanchar Bhawan, M.G. Road
descr:        Fort, Bombay 400001
country:      IN
admin-c:      IA15-AP
tech-c:       VT43-AP
remarks:      Internet Service Provider
mnt-by:       APNIC-HM
mnt-lower:    MAINT-VSNL-AP
changed:      [EMAIL PROTECTED] 19980915
changed:      [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20010608
status:       ALLOCATED PORTABLE
source:       APNIC

person:       IP Administrator
address:      10th Floor, 2 MG Road
address:      Fort Mumbai - 400001
address:      India
country:      IN
phone:        +91-22-2623620
fax-no:       +91-22-2653887
e-mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
nic-hdl:      IA15-AP
mnt-by:       MAINT-VSNL-AP
changed:      [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20010605
source:       APNIC

person:       VSNL Tech
address:      10th Floor, 2 MG Road
address:      Fort Mumbai - 400001