Jeff Lasmanm Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 11:44 AM

> <snip>
> This message contains an HTML formatted message but your email client
> does not support the display of HTML. Please view this message in a
> different mail client or forward this email to a web-based mail system.
> </snip>
>
> My question is simply is this okay to filter on?  Or does anyone have
> any experience of any legitimate email coming with this?

We have a custom made emailing system that our clients use. If they send
HTML mail they can opt to include similar text in their email. It also
points the user to a web version in case it's important that they see the
emails. Although the wording is custom, the concept is the same. This is all
legitimate mail so I'd hate to see a rule going around that filtered mail
with this concept.

cheers,
Colin

Colin A. Bartlett