Title: Message
Hello, I have spamassassin installed with MailScanner on a redhat linux 9 box, acting as a spam/virus relay.  The mail is not ever stored on the spam relay box, it just scans for viruses and spam, and then forward the mail on to the appropriate mail server (it serves multiple domains).

I have a couple questions about the bayes filters in spamassassin, and want to check to make sure I'm doing things right.  I've gone over the docs regarding the bayes filters, and the salearn program, and I currently have set up 2 email addresses at a particular site for people to send misclassified email to:

spam:           |/etc/smrsh/spam-learn
ham:            |/etc/smrsh/ham-learn
the two scripts referenced just do a simple call to sa-learn:
spam-learn: sa-learn --spam --no-rebuild --single
ham-learn:  sa-learn --ham --no-rebuild --single

And then I have a cron job set to rebuild the bayes db every night:
/usr/bin/sa-learn --rebuild

I have been instructing users to send misclassifed emails to the spam or ham address using the Outlook "resend" method that was given in the docs.

My questions are:

1) Is this the correct way for me to have things set up to teach spamassassin about new/misclassified spam?
2) Is there a way to do a similar "resend" method using outlook express, as I have not been able to find a way to do it from OE yet..?