I have noticed that RAzor2 is timing out and slowing down SA 2.6.

Has something changed in the past few months that may have caused this?
Maybe the razorzone has changed? I use razor2.cloudmark.com now.

I have googled this and cannot find any answers.

Mike Yrabedra (President)
323 Incorporated
Home of MacDock.com, MacAgent.com and MacShirt.com
W: http://www.323inc.com/
P: 770.382.1195
F: 734.448.5164
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I: ichatmacdock
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men."
~Colossians 3:23 <{{{><