Theo Van Dinter wrote:

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 09:55:38AM -0500, Jean-S?bastien Guay-Leroux wrote:

I have a mailbox of approximately 300 emails and I want to learn them using
sa-learn.  Prior to learning them, I tried doing a :

`spamassassin --remove-markup < Mailbox`

won't work. spamassassin only does 1 mail at a time.

to remove any marks spamassassin did, so I won't poisoned the Bayes DB with
invalid data.  It didn't worked, all headers were still there.

unneccessary. sa-learn already does that.

Very true, that's not necessary, since sa-learn will remove the markup for you.

Still, if you wanted to remove any of the spamassassin markup for an entire mbox file:

formail -s spamassassin -d < Mailbox > Mailbox.new

This should do what you want...

HTH,

Ed