Hello all,

I'm running debian woody 3.0r1 with all security patches, and
postfix/spamassassin that comes with debian. After an article in the dutch
linux magazine from oktober, I tried to install spamassassin (postfix was/is
already running) with the step by step guide enclosed with it. I've done
all, and checked once and twice, but I can't get it working.

All config files and logs are in http://www.computerdokter-groenlo.nl/logs/

Maybe you guys (and girls ofcourse ;) can help me out of it.

I know that in main.cf the rule wich sends mail trough the filter is
commented out, and the rule above isn't, but otherwise I'm not able to
receive mail

-- returned message --

This is the Postfix program at host computerdokter-groenlo.nl.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: invalid recipient syntax:
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

----

Reporting-MTA: dns; computerdokter-groenlo.nl
Arrival-Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:16:03 +0100 (CET)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; invalid recipient syntax:
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

bijlage downloaden: attachment21
van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] []
datum: 2003/11/07 vr AM 11:16:03 CET
aan: undisclosed-recipients:;

--end of returned mail--

It looks like the address "to:" is getting rewritten, but I don't know what
to do/try