On 31 Oct 2003, at 14:54, Patrick von der Hagen wrote:
If your users use IMAP it might be easier to have them copy their mails to a special folder (either a private one or a shared one) and have spamassassin regularly learn all mails in this folder(s).

I'm interested in this approach. What is the best way to go about it? A cron to process the mail? How do you clear out the mail that has been learned? how do you ensure that the spam-learn has access to the folder in the user's IMAP store?

--
Though it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night I can see paradise by the dashboard light.