Since the messages are received post spamassassin processing
they contain all the spamassassin stuff (marked-up-and put-in-an-attachment
version). My understanding was that sa-learn is smart enough to ignore all
its marked up stuff. I hope that it true even when it is given the '--mbox'
option. The sa-learn man page doesn't say the --mbox changes the behaviour
and the documentation for the --spam option states: " If the messages have
already been filtered through SpamAssassin, the learner will ignore any
modifications SpamAssassin may have made."