On 11 Nov 2003, at 07:30, Marcio Merlone wrote:
I was wondering what rbl lists you guys use to block dynamic IP ranges. I
will use it on a gateway relay-only server, which makes anti-virus and
anti-spam and then forwards messages to end server. It's a postfix box.

reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org reject_rbl_client cn-kr.blackholes.us, reject_rbl_client singapore.blackholes.us, reject_rbl_client malaysia.blackholes.us, reject_rbl_client nigeria.blackholes.us,

the first catches about 95% of the blocks. cn-kr about 4% and the other three catch the other 1%.

The intention is to disallow any adsl, dial-up or dynamic/static address
on such lines to send any mail to this server. I will have a separated
smtp server for my customers... ;)

cbl is brilliantly effective.

--
And the three men I admire most, the father son and the holly ghost, they caught the last train for the coast...