If you use Windows and Outlook, try Cloudmark's Spamnet product.  It's
the commercial version of razor, and feeds the same backend database.

I think it's still free to use.  http://www.cloudmark.com

As far as looking up status, there's no official way to do it.  You could
create a unique message, report it as spam, and then see what rating was
assigned to it.  But then again, does it really matter?