On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Paul Hutchings wrote:
> Seems well regarded.
>
> I'm currently logging any hits to see if it's worth adding to my per user
> DNSBLs that I use to reject mail to the people who get the most spam.
>
> The ones at http://abuse.easynet.nl are also well worth a look.

Does anyone know why SpamAssassin only used the dynablock.easynet.nl
list, and not any of the other *.easynet.nl lists?  Are those
*.easynet.nl lists composites or duplicates of other lists already in
SpamAssassin?
        -- Robert

--
    Robert James Kaes    ---  Flarenet Inc.  ---    (519) 426-3782
                 http://www.flarenet.com/consulting/