> Is anyone else experiencing more junk mail getting through
> since installing
> 2.60?

*snip*

> Regards,
> Tom Kinghorn

This seems to be a common theme for any new version of SA. Seems the
spammers are playing around with CSV versions in prep for new releases. But
2.60 has been out for a while now. Have you taken a look at the SARE (S.A.
Rule Emporium)? Lots of great rules from great people. SARE will get MUCH
better soon. You should be able to find a rule to help you out. Give me spam
that keeps gettnig thru, and I can point you to some rules to try.

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy
Wonka