I don't use Razor or Pyzor partly for this reason, and partly due to delay
issues.

By the way...

When discussing why certain rules have certain scores, the set of scores
that make no sense to me is the scoring given to Bayes:

------50_scores.cf --------------
score BAYES_00 0 0 -4.901 -4.900
score BAYES_01 0 0 -0.600 -1.524
score BAYES_10 0 0 -0.734 -0.908
score BAYES_20 0 0 -0.127 -1.428
score BAYES_30 0 0 -0.349 -0.904
score BAYES_40 0 0 -0.001 -0.001
score BAYES_44 0 0 -0.001 -0.001
score BAYES_50 0 0 0.001 0.001
score BAYES_56 0 0 0.001 0.001
score BAYES_60 0 0 1.789 1.592
score BAYES_70 0 0 2.142 2.255
score BAYES_80 0 0 2.442 1.657
score BAYES_90 0 0 2.454 2.101
score BAYES_99 0 0 5.400 5.400
----------------------------------

Why is BAYES_00 not = -1*BAYES_99 ?
Why would BAYES_70 score higher than BAYES_80 or BAYES_90?
Same with BAYES_20 and BAYES_10.

I can only assume those who trained the Bayes filter before running the GA
trained with a bad corpus.

Also, I felt granularity should be finer as you approach 100% since it takes
a whole normal standard deviation to get from 98% to 99%, and values should
be the same on each side of 50%.

I've updated/rescored the following rules as defined below:

---------------- local.cf ------------------------------
body BAYES_01       eval:check_bayes('0.01', '0.02')
body BAYES_02       eval:check_bayes('0.02', '0.10')
body BAYES_98       eval:check_bayes('0.98', '0.99')
body BAYES_90       eval:check_bayes('0.90', '0.98')
score BAYES_00              -5.4
score BAYES_01              -4.0
score BAYES_02              -3.0
score BAYES_10              -2.5