Matt Kettler Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 2:40 PM

> At 01:38 PM 11/12/2003, Scott Antonivich wrote:
> >but can attachments be tagged as spam per user? If
> >so, what do I need to place in this users config file?
>
> You'd have to create a custom rule to look for mime boundaries..
>
> However, to do it per-user, you'll need to have per-user configs, and
> per-user rules, something that most site-wide SA configurations have no
> capability to do.

I would think you could write a mime boundries rule like Matt suggests but
score it 0 on the site wide config. Then just score it something higher on
the individual users config file. Crew, am I wrong here?

cheers,
Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions