I have a thought that might work but is high maintenance.  First, dump the
POP3 connector.  Second, setup your Postfix server as a relay using
relay_recipient_maps.  Using Procmail, or similar, you could forward tagged
messages to a Public Folder setup for each user.

Public Folders
  -Possible Spam
    - User 1
    - User 2
    - . . .
    - User N

If you don't create a system, Outlook or the like will have to do the
filtering.

--Larry

P.S.
Why are you popping mail?  Just curious.