On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, MIKE YRABEDRA wrote:

> I have been trying to get razor to work with spamd.
>
> I know it works with ./spamassassin --lint -D
>
> It also works with CGPSA (calls SA directly).
>
> But it does not want to work with spamd?
>
> Where are some places I can look , things I can try,  to narrow down the
> problem?

razor wants a ~/.razor directory to store its configs and
working data (servers lists etc). You've probably tested it
as either root or your personal account.

Have you tested it as the user that spamd runs as?
(EG the user-id that you have in "-u user-id" for your
spamd command line).

su to the spamd user-id and test razor again. It's probably
either a path or permissions error.

Other thing to try, run spamd with the '-D' flag to turn on
debugging output. (But don't run it that way for too long unless
you have a -large- disk to hold the output ;).

Dave

#include <std_disclaimer.h>