Hello,

I'm wondering, i have install spamassassin, qmail, qmail-scanner maildrop mysql vpopmail clamav etc etc. On a Debian Woody

I have run the ./configure script on qmail-scanner with the right command, the script found spamassassin, but it's not including it to the configuration (see my error message) :

------------ START OF ERROR MESSAGE ------------

Building Qmail-Scanner 1.20rc3...

This script will search your system for the virus scanners it knows

about, and will ensure that all external programs

qmail-scanner-queue.pl uses are explicitly pathed for performance

reasons.

Continue? ([Y]/N)

Something like the SpamAssassin spamc is present, but not working

(didn't include a "X-Spam-Status" line in output) - ignoring...

/usr/bin/uudecode works as expected on system...

------------- END OF ERROR MESSAGE -------------

if i try to launch spamassassin when the /etc/init.d/spamassassin start, i'm not seing it on the process list (ps auxww)

Why i'm not getting spamassassin working on my system ?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Sincerely,

Tanen.