Hello,

I have one client who wants to receive any emails they get, irrespective of SPAM (they
suspect that there are legitimate
emails being eliminated as spam).  What they want is that anything that is addressed
to them (yadayada.com) be sent
through the spam checker and marked as spam, but still delivered to their mailbox.

How do I do that?

Mairhtin O'Feannag

P.S.  can you CC my email address?  It's just a lot easier that way, since for some
odd reason, I get two of every list
message, and it's a LOT to process!