I tag at 5.0 and delete (don't deliver) at 10.0

I see false positives between 5.0 and 9.9 but not over 10.0

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Chapman
Sent: 24 November 2003 21:58
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SAtalk] What level to delete at?

Hello,

I have been deleting at a score of 5 via Mimedefang.  I notice that
some spam is scoring at 3.5 and 4ish.  Is is better to tag at say 3-4.9
and delete if it is any higher?

What are some of the setups out there?  What score do you delete at?

-matt chapman