-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard
Bewley
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 9:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SAtalk] What level to delete at?

Well, it's something that I wrote, but basically, I'm using Postfix and
Spamassassin.  Spamassassin tags messages as [SPAM].  In a Postfix
header_check, anything that is tagged by SpamAssassin gets status "HOLD".
Whatever isn't held is passed to IMail.  Those that are held are put in
/usr2/spool/postfix/hold/.  The script I wrote then goes through each of
those held messages, to parse for header information which is then put to an
SQL database, with a nice web-based script for our users to search through.

When they ask a message to be sent, the message that was held by postfix is
re-injected to the queue, using postsuper -h queueid, and delivered directly
to IMail (bypassing spamassassin).

If you're interested in my script, contact me off list...

Richard