From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Nov 25 11:33:15 2003
From: "Mrs. Gloria Gamber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Business Help
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:18:29 -0500 (EST)
Greeting.

Introducing myself to you briefly, I am Paul Gamber Kamali, son of Gamber Kamali of
Sierra Leone, who was executed by formal President Valentine Strasser during his
regime at beach outside Freetown. During the confusion that ensued my father to dead,
my late father was former district leaders of the diamond city call KENNEMA and an
executive member of the Diamond Mining Association in he Republic of Sierra-Leone.

In respect of my father "WILL" and discussion I and my mother had with him before his
dead in one private hospital in Ghana, he let us know that he deposited two trunk
boxes which one contain US$15 Million and the other one contain 30KG Alluvia Gold in a
Security Vault for safe keeping in one Company Located in Ghana. I have call the
company and was confirmed to me that the boxes are intact.

I and my mother decided to importune for your kind assistance to help me and my mother
to invest these funds on our behalf in any of your business venture for a long term
and pay us monthly on an agreeable terms to be worked out later.

My life and my mother future depends on these funds and as such, I will be grateful if
you can assist us. I am seeking your assistance to invest this fund out of Africa for
investment purpose.

I want you to come on board help clear this money from the deposit
company, open an account on your name, and transfer the funds to your
designated account in your country.

Why we want you is that my father specifically put it in his will and advice us that
we must consult a foreign partner to assist us to move the funds out of Africa, I
think was to save as a check on our part so that we would not loose the money, as this
is the only money left for the success of our life in this generation.

What we demanded from you is to assure us the safety of this money when it finally
gets to you. Further information and arrangement will commence as soon as trust,
confidence and good relationship is established. I and my mother we be very grateful
if you could maintain this high level of confidentiality I repose on you concerning
this matter.

Please reply us through this email address.

Thanks for your personal understanding toward this matter.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Paul G. Kamali