-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David B
Funk
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 5:39 AM
To: Martin Lyberg
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Martin Lyberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to whitelist the SA mailinglist. Is this the right way to do it:
>
> whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED]
sourceforge.net

> Thanks in advance
>
> / Martin

Almost,

  whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED]
sourceforge.net

will work PROVIDED your mail system makes the envelope sender
address available to SA in a form that it understands.

Ordinarily the 'From:' address is checked, but for this list that
is set to the originator of the message and thus unpredictable.
The envelope sender is always the same
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
(most mailing-list systems work this way).

You need to configure your mail system to put the envelope sender address
in one of the following headers before it hands it to SA:

  Envelope-Sender
  Resent-Sender
  X-Envelope-From
  Return-Path