I wasn't involved with the install of SA, so I can't help at all, however if you're
having issues with the install, the best bet is to ask here and be as detailed as
possible - system, O/S, MUA, etc. Sure, someone her could probably install it for you
for $x, but then what happens when you need to perform a upgrade? When you encounter
problems? Are you going to keep paying someone? If you're going to be the one
maintaining the installation, you should learn it rather than pay someone to install
it. You will at one point or another need to maintain it.

Evan