At 09:08 AM 12/1/2003, Vee Persaud wrote:
I'm using qmail, qmail-scanner and spamassassin and they are working
great.  Now I would like to introduce some more filtering, such as
moving tagged items to a separate mailbox/mailboxes (depending on
recipient), etc.  Can this be done in SA ?  Any advice ??

In SA itself?? no. SA cannot ever do anything other than change the message contents.

However, lots of tools can be configured to do alternate mailbox delivery depending on what tags are in the message.

I'm not terribly familiar with qmail, but whatever MDA (not always the same as the MTA) your qmail setup is using would be the tool in charge of delivery to mailboxes, and that would be to tool to look at.