From: "jennifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Christian Campbell'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 7:47 PM
Subject: RE: [SAtalk] Re: How to config Spam Assassin to reject spam > x.xx

[mailto:spamassassin-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christian Campbell
> Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 2:02 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: [SAtalk] Re: How to config Spam Assassin to reject spam >
> x.xx
>
> > > so do any of you nice people out there know how to delete / reject
> > > tagged spam with a score of greater than say 15.
> >
> > This is described in the SA documentation and lots of other
> > places, for example here:
> >
> >  <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#SA>
> >
> > If you can't figure this out, you probably should not be
> > administering an email system.
>
> This list is here for many reasons...help being one of them.  This guy
was
> trying to educate himself on properly administering his email system
and
> SA.
> Condescending and ass-y comments really aren't helpful.  I'll think
twice
> before asking a question on this list, for fear of being made a fool.
>
> Not everyone is as knowledgeable as you act.
>
> Christian

*Most* of the people on this list are very nice, and extremely willing
to help out, so I wouldn't hesitate to ask questions on here.  I hear ya
though.  If I listened to everyone who tries to make me think I can't do
something, or shouldn't be doing something, I would never have come so
far in my career change (among other things).  There is a hell of a lot
I don't understand yet, but guess what?  I'm helping to administer an
email system, and learning more and more every day.  All my years in EMS
I taught hundreds of newbies and even those who had been around the
block, good technique, time shaving tips, and little tricks.  I
appreciate all the help I've received in the computer arena from people
who many times don't even know me, and sometimes don't even know they're
helping me, many of them on this list.  --play nice

Jennifer