[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> On 2003/12/03 09:31:24 -0500, Chris Santerre wrote:
>
>> What version of Bigevil do you have? 1.51 has fixed 2 typos in 141
>> and 153.
>> I had
>> '.com||somedome'
>>
>> empty pipes. site updated within minutes. You got version 1.5 I
>> expect :)
>>

> The first few lines of:
>
> http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/bigevil.cf
>
> are:
>
> # BigEvilList Beta version 1.5 !
> # Chris Santerre
> # All Evilrule files combined into one!
> # 2622 domains reduced to 178 rules!!!!
>
> Am I using the wrong link?  Should that say something other than
> 1.5?
>
> p.s. Kudos, these rules have made a dramatic improvement on my
> servers.
>
> p.p.s. I may have missed it, but I suggest that the evil rules be
> made
> into a sourceforge project, or something like it.  A little version
> control goes a long way!

That's a good idea.

Chris, if you want to set up a Sourceforge project and need any
information/help, I am volunteering. I say this because the
Sourceforge project administrative interface can be a bit
overwhelming to new project admins. I could even set it up for you
and then hand you the reins if you want.

--
Kurt Yoder
Sport & Health network administrator