Just a minor correction,

try this:

header    __BLOCKTOFFICEOUT    To =~ /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/i
header    __BLOCKFOFFICEOUT    From =~ /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/i
meta    BLOCK_MY_OFFICE    (__BLOCKTOFFICEOUT && !__BLOCKFOFFICEOUT)
describe    BLOCK_MY_OFFICE    No E-mail to alias from outside
score    BLOCK_MY_OFFICE    100.0

The syntax is slightly different in my rule and I used a meta rule to
accomplish what you want.

Frederic Tarasevicius
Internet Information Services, Inc.
http://www.i-is.com/