From: Ryan Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 2:41 PM
To: Fritz Mesedilla; Spamassassin-Talk
Subject: Re: [SAtalk] spam report in headers

To my knowledge amavisd-new is limited to using those headers, it
ignores the verbose ones added by SpamAssassin.

Ryan Moore
----------
Perigee.net Corporation
704-849-8355 (sales)
704-849-8017 (tech)
www.perigee.net

Fritz Mesedilla wrote:
> How does spamassassin include the spam report in the headers?

>>      See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
>>      Report problems to https://sf.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001
>>      0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
>>      0.3 HTML_RELAYING_FRAME    BODY: Frame wanted to load outside URL
>>      0.5 HTML_20_30             BODY: Message is 20% to 30% HTML
>>      0.1 MIME_SUSPECT_NAME      RAW: MIME filename does not match content
>

> I only get these headers:

the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.

Overture Media, Inc.
Direct Line: (632) 635-4785
Trunkline:   (632) 631-8971 Local 146
Fax: (632) 637-2206
Level 1 Summit Media Offices, Robinsons Galleria EDSA Cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City
1100