Hello,
I(m using Spamassassin 2.60, it's working fine, but, i don't know why, when
a mail is identified as spam, the subject of this mail, isn"t rewrited, as
specified on the local.cf.

See after my local.cf :
-----------------------

required_hits 1.0
subject_tag SPAM DANS CE MAIL
rewrite_subject 1
report_header 1
use_terse_report 1
defang_mime 1
dns_available yes
dcc_add_header 1
use_razor2 1
use_dcc 1

See the confirmed message as spam on my syslog :

Dec  4 14:42:43 Linux spamd[16769]: identified spam (1.8/1.0) for
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:102 in 16.6 seconds, 11411 bytes.

Can someone tell me how to correct this problem please ?
Thanks in advance,
Tanen.