*SNIP*

That was my orginal intent. However there are .net, .us, .nz, ....... Way
tooo many to script. So I let it stand as is.  Remeber these are generated.
If in future updates they somehow mange to all be .com I will adjust the
rule to be like your example. But at 2600+, I wasn't looking to do anything
by hand :)

--Chris