Hello all,

Trying to find my problem out.  Trying to get Openldap working with spamassassin.  I
think that I am running into a problem with user problems and there prefs in there
home dir.  If I setup a user on the system I am able to filter fine, but if use a user
in openldap I am not.

I have pam_ldap installed and nss_ldap installed correctly.  The users in openldap do
not have shell accounts, they are email only.

Using the follow versions:
openldap-2.1.23
pam_ldap-165
nss_ldap-211

What entries do I need to add into my pam.conf, if any?

Here is my spamc entry in my procmailrc file:
:0fw
| /usr/local/bin/spamc

:0:

Been trying to get this working for awhile now. Please help.  I know I am missing
something simple, but just can't figure it out.

The last thing in my procmail log file is:
procmail: Executing "/usr/local/bin/spamc"
and nothing else until I stop spamd, and then the message gets delivered.  But as long
as spamd is running, the mail just hangs and does not get delivered.

I am running spamd in debug mode and nothing strange shows up the logs.  Using SA 2.60.

TIA

--Keith