OK I have issues:

These are definetley in SPAM and HAM. Same goes for the xmr3.com domain I
was talking about earlier. So Now I have a problem. When I said I wanted
zero FPs, I didn't forsee the fact the spammers were using some of the same
hosts as legit email. This sucks. This is rather an important issue.

Up until now, no one has really done anything with hosts. This is kind of
the first instance where it will make a large impact. I'm sure no one has
ever complained to these hosts. We have all been complaining about ISPs
where the email comes from, not image/web hosting of spammers. So I have a
VERY important question:

Leave these domains in, email gets marked as spam. People begin to complain.
Spammers will/may get kicked. Although that is doubtful as hosting
spamsite/image isn't really againist Usage Poilcies. However legit customers
may learn that there host is being marked as spam and go elsewhere. THAT
hurts the hosts the most.

or,

Take them out of the list. Spammers will continue to use. Maybe more so as
they find it is not in my list. But ticketmaster FPs and such won't get
marked.

> Personally, I'll be whitelisting ticketmaster rather than
> removing akmaitech
> :P I hate those guys.  But obviously Chris wanted *zero*
> false positives,
> and this is one.

Yup, not sure what to do. ANY ideas welcome. I could break these out to a
seperate rule for commenting out. This seems like the best.

I went thru my spam corpa (I got an english lesson today!), and found these
in definate spam. bfast.com was all over my spam corpa. I personally don't
want to take them out.

I guess we need to start forwarding spams not only to email host, but image
and web as well. With the intent that if they continue to host spam, email
containing their domain will be marked as spam, and not delivered. (yeah I
know.)

--Chris