At 07:21 AM 12/5/2003, george o'dowd wrote:
Anyone know how to customise the default alrert message ?
"Spamassassin has detected possible spam running on server xxx.xxx etc etc "

Anyone know how I can change the content of that message ?

I've never seen that message, but there is a similar one.. set up with clear_report_template and report commands.

Here's the default one.. customize and copy to local.cf

clear_report_template
report Spam detection software, running on the system "_HOSTNAME_", has
report identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
report has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
report similar future email. If you have any questions, see
report _CONTACTADDRESS_ for details.
report
report Content preview: _PREVIEW_
report
report Content analysis details: (_HITS_ points, _REQD_ required)
report
report " pts rule name description"