modify /etc/sysconfig/spamassassin to have the -u username option it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Nichols, William
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 12:04 PM
To: SA Mailing list
Subject: [SAtalk] Changing user spamd runs as

I am having a brainfart - I am trying to change the user that spamd runs
as.

Currently it runs as root (this is a testing server) I want it to run as
another user, I know I can start it with spamd -u "username"

but on startup of RH9 I have it starting spamd, how do I change the user
there?

Thanks for your help