Thanks! There are even more surprises waiting in the wings. There are some
REALLY cool things the "inner circle" have been working on. Hopefully they
will be tested out for a SARE update around the 16th. 2 in particular make
me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

There are truely some great people on this list.

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy
Wonka