Hi,

Well, I gotten another 4 more of these spamd processes stuck on my
mail server since yesterday, all with the same user.  In running the
solaris pstack program, it appears that the spamd processes are stuck
in  the ham_func5 and memcopy routines called from ham_expand_table
and ham_split_page.

I've told my user to move his .spamassassin directory away and start up
a new set of bayes databases.  Perhaps this will alleviate the problem.

Cheryl