Title: Message
It would be easy to set up a procmail rule to move all tagged spam into a folder on the SA machine however this is a very dangerous thing to do as falsely tagged mail (FP) will never be delivered and the recipient has no way to recover the mail. It is much better to just tag the mail and let the recipient decide what to do with it. It would probably be safe to delete mail that exceeds the threshold by a large margin but again it depends on the clients needs.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of gentian
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 8:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SAtalk] filtering spam tagged email before hitting exchange 2000

Hi list,

I am very new to spamassassin and i want to setup a gateway for external spam and then i want to relay mail from spamassassin to Exchange 2000. I read that spamassassin just tags the mail, doesn'filter it and i should filter it on Exhange 2000 and that was done by some other tools. The problems is that i do not want to mess around with Exchange 2000 and install other stuff in there. It has already enough load and problems so I was wondering if there is any way to filter tagged email before it hits Exchange 2000, something that filters it at at tehe same machine where spamassassin lives.

Any idea is apprecciated.

Thanx in advance

Gentian