From: Matt Kettler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 12:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SAtalk] Content Analysis

At 12:01 PM 12/9/2003, Thomas Shoaf \(PromoStep\) wrote:
>1) I have used the Content Checker over at Lyris - Is there such a
>Content Checker available that I may use on my respective server that
>allows me to checked my content before sending it out via email, etc.
>I like the tool at Lyris BUT I don't care to enter my personal
>information in everytime I use it.

Uh, you can download and install sa on your machine.. it's a unix
command-line tool.

>2) When looking at the list of TESTS,  how can you find out more
>information on how to resolve such items which appear on the report...
>like how do you fix...
>

>0.7 MIME_HTML_NO_CHARSET RAW: Message text in HTML without charset

>1.9 MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY 'Content-Type' found without required MIME
headers
>I appreciate any assistance.

These are self explanatory. HTML documents require character set
declarations. Only MIME encoded messages can have a Content-Type header,
and MIME messages must have MIME version headers.

If they aren't self explanatory, perhaps your shouldn't be writing your own
tools for mail generation.