It'll need to be a little more general than that.  The way I read the
vulnerability, any non-printing character will cause the bug, not just %01.
Also, it doesn't have to immediately precede the @ - anywhere before the @
will do.

For example - I don't have an ASCII chart handy, but suppose %03 is also
non-printable -

http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/exploit
/format/c
">Read this or risk legal action!!!</a>

will catch a log of people.

I think any % character before the third / is suspicious - any good reason
to have it?

If not, the following regex should work:

/https?:\/\/[^\s\/]*?\%\d\d[^\s\/]*?\@/ LINK_WITH_DISGUISED_SITE