I'm using spamassassin version 2.55 with Exim version 4.24, as supplied
by the hosting control panel people at DirectAdmin
(http://www.directadmin.com/).

My spamassassin config file at /etc/mail/local.cf has these lines:

<snip>
# Enable or disable network checks
skip_rbl_checks         0
use_razor2              1
use_dcc                 1
use_pyzor               1
</snip>

Is this all I need to run rbl checks, vipul's razor and dcc?  Or need I
look somewhere else to make sure something else is set up?

I use an ipchains firewall, and I've got the following in my
/etc/sysconfig/ipchains file:

<snip>
# hole in firewall for DCC for SpamAssassin
-A input -s 0/0 -d 0/0 6277 -p tcp -y -j ACCEPT
-A output -s 0/0 -d 0/0 6277 -p tcp -y -j ACCEPT
-A input -s 0/0 -d 0/0 6277 -p udp  -j ACCEPT
-A output -s 0/0 -d 0/0 6277 -p udp -j ACCEPT
</snip>

I've never seen any DCC or Vipul's Razor indications in my caught spam,
and I'm only catching about 2/3 of the spam hitting us, so it's time
for me to learn more and do some more configuring.

I've read man pages and the website but I'm still confused.  If anyone
can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation