Hi Raquel

> I'm new to SA, and so far am pretty confused.  I've been to your
> (Jennifer) site, but don't know what to do with the rules that can
> be downloaded.  Are they added verbatim to local.cf?  I'm sorry for
> asking such an elementary question.

Yes, pick the sets you want to use.  Put them with your local.cf and
restart.  They're all set up to use.  If you add them separately (rather
than adding them to your local.cf) it will be easier to change them out
if the rules get tweaked in the future.  (You would just remove that
file, and plop in the new one.)

Jennifer