Hello there Rubin

> The ruleset name _was_ her idea 8^)
>
> I can see that my post could seem a little odd taken out of
> context, so let me clarify: Jenn's Backhair *ruleset* will
> help with the bogus html tags.  I know nothing about Jenn's
> backhair. I must confess that I do, however, occasionally
> find myself pondering (amongst other less trivial matters,
> like "42") where the hell she came up with that name!
>
> Happy holidays all!
>
> Rubin

I actually was asked this once before  :)  ..i answered it when i was a
bit punchy, but here ya go. (yes, it's slow here today and i have
nothing better to do than go digging through the archives!)

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=6503883

btw.... 42???  what did you mean by that.  that was very creepy to see,
because i've tried to convince my brother from an early age, that the
number 42 *haunts* me and turns up *everywhere*!  that'll either be a
very good year for me, or that's the year i'll buy the farm per se!
Either way, i'm forwarding your email to my brother for yet *more*
proof. ;)

Jennifer

ps...  Lukreme...still waiting for filgret rules!  if you dont hurry,
i'm stealing that name for my next rule! ;)